Welcome to the wiki! This portal lists some of the pages you might like to use as you help out around the site.
If you want to discuss the wiki in general without using the forums, please see the talk page - HellgateDB talk:Community Portal.
Starting on the wiki Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
How to help Edit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new events and problem edits, use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on HellgateDB:Templates.
- A style guide for this wiki can be found on HellgateDB:Manual of Style.
How to discuss stuff Edit
- If you want to discuss anything about an article, you can use the talk pages.
- For more general discussion, you can use Hellgate Guru forum.
- If you need help editing, you could start with the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
Things to do Edit